Here are the "rules" for Week 2:
- Check your water. Contact your water company for contaminates or have it sent off to be tested. Do not drink chlorinated water. Drink filtered water or bottled water only.
- Eat salmon once this week and broccoli twice this week. Choose wholegrain breads or cereals. Try something made with soy. Try to substitute green tea for coffee.
- Add mixed carotenes to your supplements of Vitamins C & D3. Take 10,000 to 15,000 IU of beta-carotene with related compounds such as alpha-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin. The mixture must contain lycopene to give the full benefits.
- Walk - 15 minutes. Add some hills, if possible.
- Visit a park. Try a one day news fast - don't watch, listen, or read any news for a period of 24 hours. Continue with the breath observation for 5 minutes each day. For 1 minute, practice beginning your breath cycle with exhalation and ending with inhalation -- concentrate on this while you do the exercise.
- Pay attention to mental imagery. What has strong emotional impact? How can you adopt them for healing visualization?
Have a great and healthy week!